Rev. Emma Duncan
Gary Evans, Clerk of session

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


Hello, it’s Emma Duncan, the new minister at Knox Burlington and as of today, I will be officially taking over our blog!  A special thanks to Gary Evans, Knox’s Clerk of Session, for moderating this blog since its inception in 2011. 

I will be posting on this blog regularly and it will be a mixed bag of announcements, reflections, and thoughts.  As an avid reader (and former librarian), I will also talk about the books that I have read.  If I am working on a sermon series, I will also post thoughts and observations as I prepare to preach God’s Word.  All in all, this will be way for us to talk about the joys and challenges of serving God in our complex world. 
Yours in Christ, Emma Duncan

This is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment